Whether they're a puppy or a wise senior dog, healthy dog supplements can be crucial for strong bones, healthy guts, and an overall happy pooch.
We have become well accustomed to taking vitamins and minerals as humans - stocking up on vitamin D when we are not feeling well or popping a multivitamin with breakfast to support our immune system - so why not do the same for our dogs with healthy dog supplements? Every pet owner wants their furry friend to be as healthy as possible, so they can jump into adventures and live a long, tail-wagging life.
We know seeing your best friends struggling with their health can be extremely worrisome. There is a lot of information online that can often be confusing. It’s why we’ve kept things simple with our healthy supplements. They’ve been scientifically developed to provide all of the nutrients, vitamins and organic ingredients to target specific challenges we know dogs tend to face in their lives. But, if you're in any doubt, speak to your local vet and they’ll guide you through potential supplements that can help!
There is not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ dog supplement. You can, however, narrow down your search and opt for a supplement befitting the breed, age and size of your beloved pet. Here are 5 ways healthy supplements can help your dog:
- Supplements provide essential nutrients for your dog. Our probiotic chew contains six strings of bacteria (the good kind!) which help support your furry friend’s gut health and immune system - and means it is way easier when they have to ‘go’! Shop Now which helps support proper digestion and bowel health
- Dog supplements provide pawrents with peace of mind. If a particular breed has a tendency to suffer from ailments - male bulldogs, boxers and fox terriers are more likely to develop urinary incontinence - supplements are a perfect way to support them, especially in their later years. Our Bladder chews help to promote optimal bladder health and enhance bladder function & Provides friendly bacteria to the urinary tract. Shop now
Introducing supplements that include fish oil, biotin, and amino acids can replenish the vital systems that support, maintain and promote good pupper health.
Our unique combination Omega-3 supplement supports healthy skin, brain and heart for your dog - Shop now Many animals can benefit from additional vitamins like A, D and E as well as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Did you know, Omega-3 fatty acids help decrease normal inflammatory pathways.
- Healthy Coat and Skin
- Environmental allergies
- Supports coat health
- Glossy coat
- Nutritional support for healthy coats
- Promotes a healthy coat and skin
- Increase absorption rates: While many dog foods are designed to provide the building blocks of a nutrient-rich diet, most don’t provide everything, that’s where our supplements come in, to assist in the absorption of essential nutrients.
- Support for senior dogs: Healthy supplements are great for dogs in their later, more distinguished years. For senior dogs, supplements that include glucosamine and chondroitin, cushion and lubricate joints to help promote easeful movement, joint support and healthy cartilage for improved shock absorption.
Dog supplements (like ours!) keep our dogs happy and healthy - after all, don’t our dogs deserve the very best? Ready for your pooch to chew down on a healthy supplement? That’s where Active Chews come in…
From wild Alaskan salmon oil topped on regular food to duck-flavoured probiotic chews, our dog supplements are carefully formulated for your four-legged friend to maintain their health. Take our most popular supplement; chicken-flavoured Hip & Joint chew, which supports joint flexibility and mobility.
Get your paws on our full range of delicious dog chews here - Shop Active Chews
Please Note: Healthy dog supplements are fed as part of a balanced, healthy diet. If you’re unsure, speak to your veterinarian for more information.